Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep guys, good girls are hard to find but i got one. she loves to ride with me and never gripes when it rains. thought today might be the day she wanted to run for cover. raining hella hard and some small hail, stopped at a light and asked her if she was alright, she said yep and we continued. alot of other chicks would of packed it in.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
yep guys, good girls are hard to find but i got one. she loves to ride with me and never gripes when it rains. thought today might be the day she wanted to run for cover. raining hella hard and some small hail, stopped at a light and asked her if she was alright, she said yep and we continued. alot of other chicks would of packed it in.
You ever thought about getting her a bike? My wife and i both have bikes and ride together. :icon_lol: She rocks an Cadmium Yellow R6 though...not a Honda, but it's still a sweet bike.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Mine just asked me to start teaching her how to ride a motorcycle :) So we are looking at 250s for her. Can't wait til she is next to me at a stop light instead of on the back!

Good feeling Congrats!

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
wow ur definition of a good girl is pretty lame. outgoing maybe but thats not what makes her wife worthy
Exactly, sounds like shes full of crap anyways, don't care how good a girl is, they don't 'enjoy' riding in the rain lol.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
thats great she like to ride with you rain or shine. my ex hated it with a passion. always found an excuse not to. all was well though, that's one less thing i had to worry about. and it gave me more free time than i knew what to do with.

·
Registered
7,429 Posts
MY girl likes to ride on the back , and I like to give her the chance to ride,, but personally I hate riding with her on the back,,, sure i get looks from more people (girls LOL),,, but the bike sux to ride two up,,

way less power ,,, way less turning ability

·
Registered
667 Posts
wow ur definition of a good girl is pretty lame. outgoing maybe but thats not what makes her wife worthy
That's harsh man... He never said that makes her wife worthy. Said she's a good girlfriend, one that shares his same interest and passion for biking. Even if she doesn't like biking enough to ride in the rain, she still stayed out there for him... I think that's pretty cool.

·
Registered
66 Posts
i met my girl when she jumped on the back of my bike at an intersection, at 3 am in the morning.....turned out to be the best thing that could have ever happened to me

·
Registered
124 Posts
i met my girl when she jumped on the back of my bike at an intersection, at 3 am in the morning.....turned out to be the best thing that could have ever happened to me
Sure sounds like a keeper....was she drunk?

-Eric

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Yep, sounds like she is a good girlfriend. I don't know if the definition of a good boyfriend involves putting her through painful hail like that and risking her life in a storm. Her support of you should not end tragically. Next time go find something better to do that will be safe for the both of you!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sure sounds like a keeper....was she drunk?

-Eric

Recovering from a night out drinking - you know how it is when the buzz wears off and all you got on your mind is steak n shake.

turns out her spontaneity continued on - extremely easy going, fun to be around, eye-candy on the back, and most of all - no drama.
as said before - best thing that ever happened

1 - 20 of 40 Posts