Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6 billion unread posts....i think i'll just nark all read :D

but over the past few weeks months whats THE most interesting thing that I have missed?

While I've been doing other things( :oops: )I've been working on the bike again...having the right tools and materials I made 2 rear to clean the back of the bike up...some of you have your plates in place where we definatly wouldn't get away with it in the UK so ive tucked it nice and high away from of the prying eyes ;) ...you know what the std rear looks like..but ive put it in anyway for comparison

The 3rd shot is my last attempt..it involved cutting 2 inches off the can as well coz the Venom can stuck out a little too far IMO but its now absolutly deafening..something I may have to deal with later

V

·
0 Posts
Nice. lets see some pics of the whole bike.

and the biggest thing you might have missed in the last two weeks is that Eazy E and me became moderators. :razz:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Err.....would you believe I don't have one of the whole bike with the rear end done as well :oops:

but i'll be on it tommorrow :D

PS...I also went up 2 teeth on the rear sprocket too...coupled to the -1 tooth on the front its made it a bundle of fun :p

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
those look good. very nice and clean. i esp. like the craftsmanship on the first one. a little big for my taste to put on my RR but it's a good job.

C

·
0 Posts
i joined the site, which is a pretty big event that often goes unnoticed...
;-)

I can see the posts now...who is crotch_rocket_pilot.....??????

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 2nd one ..would you believe..is the original bracket stripped and modded to better suit my needs :D

If you would like to try it your self I have a full set of photo's that will guide you thru it m8

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Looks nice I like the white stickers on it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the big pictures

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I forgot I painted the belly pan too :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
012ss's m8...I like em but put them on when the roads were getting cooler...and i shagged me sussies up and totally deestroyed a rear 012r (caused by chatter)...I like them a lot

1 - 11 of 11 Posts