Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a rear solo cowl from Chazzz and he gave me a great deal for it. I see his posts around the forum a lot so I knew I could trust him. Sent payment through Paypal gift and he shipped it out right away. The solo cowl was packaged very well, came in a good sized box with packing peanuts. The solo cowl itself came just as described in the post, i still can't believe I got it for a great price. I will definitely buy from him again if I can. Thanks again Chazzz!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
422 Posts
I use PayPal gift usually. Haven't had any issues yet on here or on head-fi.org. I always end up texting or talking to the person on the phone before I'll do any deal anyway. Which always makes me feel better about sending it as a gift. Of course all three of my transactions on rr.net have been with pretty prominent and longtime members. Including my transaction with Chaz, where I sent him an OEM exhaust and $400 pp gift in hopes he would send me his Akra slip on. And he did and all was well. The thing is if he wanted to take my $400 and run he absolutely could have and I would've had no recourse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts