Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not know if this could be posted here or in the video section since I am asking for video's not posting them. If I made a mistake please move thread.

So...I am always looking for new information to soak up about riding. Yes, I know that going out and riding is the best experience but a little instruction is always good as well as some reading. I have read enough and I'm looking for some videos that talk about advance level riding skills. I have seen a few instructional DVD's for sell but was wondering if anyone knows of any good ones they can post up...I did search the forum and did not turn out too much and youtube has just a random Joe person with a gopro telling me how to ride better but when they shift they are over-revving. I have seen a few good ones that have come out of the UK and they are very technical and informative. Just looking for some more :)

Education and practice and GEAR!!!! is the key to excellence in riding.

·
Registered
18 Posts
There're some previews on you tube of California superbike school. This is not an add but gives you an idea of what its about and run by the same guy...Keith.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Def look up California superbike school on YouTube. Specifically, Andy ibbott is the guy to watch.

The key is reading/ watching the techniques and going out and PERFECTING each one individually. Obviously, it will take a ridiculous amount of practice. You wont be able to read an entire book/ watch an entire video and go out and have it down. If so, let me know and ill sponsor you.

Most importantly, TAKE IT TO THE TRACK so you can safely learn these techniques.

ENJOY

1 - 13 of 13 Posts