Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a guy at the bank withdrew 3200 bucks, left it in the canister. i noticed it when i turned to make sure i had everything before i walked out and saw it. i grabbed the envelope, ran outside, the guy was still on his phone pulling away. i stopped him and asked if he forgot money. he got out of the car, hugged me, said t...hat if he lost it he would have lost everything. he thanked me again, got in his car, drove away.

i copied and pasted this from my face book. its just the short story but gets the details.........

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
its a really good deed man not too many people would do that. who knows what that money was for rent foor children. good job man

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks alot guys. im not perfect, but i try to be a good person. but i sure could have used that money. i didnt even have time to think about it as he was driving away..... i just ran out the door.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
You have just gotten a Huge Karma deposit in your Karma Bank
Good folks like you always get tested for a reason you aced that
test today congrats man

·
Registered
222 Posts
Reminds me of when I used to work at Kmart back in PA, I was still in high school at the time. But some lady left here wallet in one of the carts it had around 600 bucks, gave it to my manager he went through it found a picture of her and said something to the effect of "Man not very pretty but I would let her have her 600 dollars back if she gave me a piece(meaning her). Yep, just goes to show theres are a ton of slime in this world good job on refusing to be part of that slime.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Good to hear there are still people with character, honor and integrity out in the world these days. :thumbup:

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have a different perspective on that $3.2K.

My perspective:
I consider that $3.2K for the taking as a reward for the good deeds that I have done. Since I am itching to get a new 1000CC bike this re-enforces that $3.2K is for me.

So, I would go to the nearest motorcycle dealer and put that $3.2K as a downpayment to get a new 1000CC bike.

Two years later after the 1000CC bike is paid off, I would go back to that bank and put $3.2K + 20% interest/per year = $4.48K on the same spot where I found the $3.2K.

OK, flame away guys. But I will leave you with this: "You think you're a saint but you're not; you think you're not a saint but you are." LOL.

·
Registered
266 Posts
<what about cameras at the bank?>

Fu&k dude, you're too fu&king analytical. Too analytical is no good it makes you fu&king weak to take a risk.

So, how about it fu&king OP? So, the actual reason for you not to take it is because of the cameras not because of you're being a saint. LOL.

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
This is a great story. You sir have my respect. A thief is a thief, be it cash in an envelope or someones motorcycle.

What comes around definately goes around. It may not be immediate, but you keep on the same path that lead you to your decision to stop the driver and give him his money, and the benefits will come full circle back to you in the future.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts