Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good Lord!?!? What happened?!?!

Well according to the upper rh corner of my screen, I last visited on 04-20-2005 @ 6:37 p.m. Well since then my pc at home has a bad power supply and I have been on a project at work that keeps me away from my desk. To say that there have been some changes would be an understatement!!! WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Where do I start?!?!?!

·
Registered
63 Posts
uhg.... not sure what went down, but can we start a petition to turn off signatures?

Ridiculously hard to find people's actual posts since 90% of the space in the forum is now taken up by signature lines and pics.

No offense to those that have them, but I really don't need to see someone's list of mods written down in EVERY post, that is a dozen lines long, and then capped by a pic. I love mods, I love pics, but for chrissake if I want to see your list of of them and a pic I'll click on your name and view your profile!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Since we're on the subject, where the hell did all the cool ass smilies go? I'm f*ing pissed! Or am I just retarded and not seeing them? <---(Definitely a strong possibility)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts