Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I called my dealer today to see if my bike was a write-off or not and it's not! I'm quite happy to be able to keep my bike and ride again soon.Also,the FZR 400 deal I mentioned before is almost a done deal.My buddy said as long as I like it tomorrow when I see it,he'll trade me the bike for my car.So it's not a bad day.Thanks for reading!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Ryan
that is great news man congrats dude on both deals now that you might have the FZR 400 take it to the track man and do some track days and once you get better take the RR to track days as well that will be great exp and make you more familiar with the RR and how the bike reacts in dire straits situations by the way i hope you are healed up by now check out the pictures i posted at MR THROTTLE take care man :)

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
congrats dood...
FZR400 ---- NIIIICE!!! i have one myself and i love that bike.. its such a classic... and mine only has 8k original miles - might be sellng her soon tho coz i guess my girl said i have too many bikes... LOL

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
daMartian
do not fall for that trick man i let my CBR 94 F2 go and now i regret it cause it could have been my track bike specailly that it was in such a great shape i let the mrs nagging get to me :pain10:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! I'm pumped to be riding again soon.I always tell people it would be in the best interest of my g/f to never make me choose between her and my toys..You see,I live a long way from her house so it'd be a long walk for her.And she doesn't wear running shoes.haha

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Ryan
great job man you got her well trained that will come handy some day :icon_lol: :hump:

H

·
0 Posts
i can imagine.. now if i can get my bike back from the dealer i can smile as well.. :)

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
homer
lord willing you will your baby soon AMEN

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
moeman said:
daMartian
do not fall for that trick man i let my CBR 94 F2 go and now i regret it cause it could have been my track bike specailly that it was in such a great shape i let the mrs nagging get to me :pain10:
LOL... nah... she cant tell me what to do... she's just pointing out things coz i just bought me an 05 749 a couple of weeks ago, and i have my 600RR as my track bike now, and i still have my 400 - which i gave her but she hasnt ridden for awhile so i might just sell that and buy her a beat up ex250 which she also had but i sold it for 100% profit... but i dont know yet... the fzr400 is such a classic

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
daMartian
you got her well trained and you are going on the right path you are right about the FZR 400 thase bikes are tough to find keep it as long as you can and i do understand
we have to keep our companians happy or else its a tough life by the way are you are going to laguna seca would be fun to meet up and put faces to names let me know
thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts