Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to burst out randomly with that after not contributing in such a long time. School and work, both have me beat. Anyways, does anybody know any? (as written in title)

·
Registered
122 Posts
there's always ebay!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Craigslist is always good

·
Registered
326 Posts
Other than the two listed, there is also cycletrader.com. Just remember, before you buy from any site, go see the bike first.

Good luck.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Wherever you buy , just remember....If it sounds to good to be true....IT IS!!!!!

I have seen scams run on everything from craigslist,to cycle trader to ebay...these scumbags are everywhere!!!

Believe it or not the scammers have now taken over petfinder.com it's fukin pathetic!!! My friend is in the middle of a nasty divorce and bankruptcy and was looking to find his dog a home... He placed an add on petfinder and is getting so many scammers responding !!!! I can't stand them pieces of sh!t!!

anyway....just be careful bro...and go with your GUT feeling!!

·
Registered
250 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
well im in the process of selling one of mine and i listed in around town, and on craigslist as well as here. Its been on craigs list for 2 days and i already have on guy in my area seriously looking at it. If you can weed through the scammers on craigs then that could be an option. Otherwise look local.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I bought my bike off of Craigslist. Austin, Texas . Got a great deal and the bike was babied. I recommend taking someone who knows about bikes to give you an honest opinion on any used bikes condition. Our eyes can deceive us when we really want something badly enough...

·
Registered
201 Posts
+1,000,000 for craigslist. i live in la and i find KILLER deals on a ton of stuff (gotta have patience though). the only problem with craigslist is that if you live in an area that is not close to a major city, there might not be much posted in the for sale section.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow, thanks for the responses, everyone! Ill definately check Craigslist.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts