Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

$10,250 good price out the door for a new 08 graffitti?

• Good price

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • OK price

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Bad price

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
It's that time woohoo. This is Mike in Orlando, FL. I have an offer from one of the dealerships here in Orlando won't mention the name for whatever reasons but here is what I got they offered me $10,250 out the door tax tag and title for a brand new 08 graffitti. What do we think fellas good price bad price what? Give me some input here. Thanks guys.

Mike:wave::wave:

·
Banned
120 Posts
After interest, enjoy paying over 12 grand for a bike that you'll drop numerous times.

Brand new first bike, nonetheless, one that is over 10k is just plain retarded.

·
Registered
74 Posts
picked up my 08 graf for 9286 they can be had for less just look around midwesthonda.com has them for about 8200 if you wanted to travel there

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
My first bike was $800. Get something like an enduro if this is your first bike. Learn how to throw around a steet legal dirt bike in the dirt and on the road before you learn the sporty speed bikes.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Although I agree 100% with the above posters regarding a new bike, I did the same thing and bought a new ninja 650R for my first bike.

Dropped it in my driveway after the first week.

There are so many little lessons that need to be learned first hand... It's a real shame that you will have to learn them with a minty new bike. You will take a huge loss on it when you decide to sell it.

If you can, take it back... get something with a few years on it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts