Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a bike locally a 2006 CBR F4i, with 4800 miles on it and he wasts $5,700 for it. Looks to be taken care of really well. And this guy does have the title in hand lol. Is that a good price?

·
Registered
240 Posts
$5700 is a bit high for an f4i even if its an 06. where areyou located? I would give him about $5200-$5400 depending how clean the bike is.

*edit* just looked at a couple of f4i's in my area and $5700 is not that bad of an asking price. talk him/her down a bit though.

D

·
0 Posts
It seems like a pretty decent price to me however, you could probably still talk him down a little.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah seems like a decent price but I'm going to look around this month I believe. Hopefully I can find something fast! I live in Alabama.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just bought a 2003 RR w/ 6800 miles for 5350. It was super clean, brand new tires and battery, and threw in a cover last minute. I probably payed a little too much but its was the right colors, has pricey new tires/battery(he even had the receipts), and I really wanted it. I would try and talk them down to about 52-5400 as previsouly mentioned. Depending on how motivated he is to move it, you could end up taking it.

PS. This is my first 600RR and I am absolutely in love with it. I'm glad I waited Until I could afford it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts