Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have been riding since i woke up this morning.. Its kinda chilly out but i gathered a good 12 people to tour the city and have a lil fun today..

1st. bad incident was a newb to streetbikes but not to riding on a gsxr 1k.. 03 rearended my boy matt on his 06zx6r.. His whole tail got jacked and now is going to need a new one. I feel bad for him just wasnt his day..

2nd a guy in a white 01 civic SI hatch with carbon fiber hood and some gold wheels decided to pull a gun on us while we were at a stop light because i got stuck at a previous stop light on a important phone call and waived him by but he didnt wana go. At the next light he rolled his window down and commenced to talking shyt to my boy marty. Then he pulls a gun out and threatens us.. I followed him i was pretty heated and at the same time happy i didnt have my gun on me. (I would have probably acted stupid)... So i kept my distance he turned off and thought he was getting away i seen a sheriff and got his attention and explained what happened They caught the dude didnt stick around to find out what happened though.

It was an asian dude with a UCLA plate cover and cali plates. car sticks out like a sore thumb im sure i will see him again.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
1st incident: sorry bout ur buddies who got in a little accidents. mistakes happen so what can you do. group ride or solo, crashes/accidents happen so just be thankful that everyone is ok.

2nd incident: That's just whack!! I hate cagers esp recently I've run into a bunch of stupid cagers out there. its always better to let it go, they normally have the advantage 4wheels vs 2wheels. And its crazy that the guy pulled a gun on you. Just watch yourself out there and don't talk on the cel while riding.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He should have known everyone in New Mexico has a gun though.
Its kinda stupid to randomly pull a gun on someone in the street. My boy got arested before and he didnt even point his gun at anyone we were leaving the gun range one day.. Had like 10 guns in the car he had his lil dilinger 2 shooter 38 and was placing it in the glove box.. all he did was unload the bullets and put it in there. We were getting pulled over at the 7eleven within 10mins someone says we were waving guns around at them which was lies.

·
Registered
14 Posts
keep politics out of this moron.

what makes you think he had the gun legally anyway. i dont understand what makes you people think that if guns are banned that criminals wont still have them.
gun should be ban, japan has the toughest gun law, and it would seem almost nearly impossible to own a gun in japan, that is why they lowest crime rate in the world

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
guns should be banned
FUK that... they can pry my gun from my cold dead fingers.

in washington dc, u cant have guns either. but they have terrible crime. only cops and criminals have guns, but law abiding citizens do not. gun laws Will Not stop criminals from arming themselves.

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
PaNe, Sorry to hear that you had to deal with such crap.. I hope that they put that A$$ away for that crap.

gun should be ban, japan has the toughest gun law, and it would seem almost nearly impossible to own a gun in japan, that is why they lowest crime rate in the world
Won't work here in the US. No one knows how many guns are owned by the American public. If you ban guns in then we will have the same problem that we have now only 100 times worse. Criminals will continue to do whatever they feel like as they know there is no one to stop them. If you ban guns then only the bad guys will have them.

I don't have the numbers in front of me. But in 2000 a report came out that showed that 83% of gun crimes we committed with an illegally owned or possessed firearm. Gun laws don't work!!!!

Robert A. Heinlein Said it best. An armed society is a polite society.

·
Registered
14 Posts
this what we should replace guns with

give everyone this

The new Advanced Taser M-18 series has almost 100% effectiveness rating. It combines the injury reducing benefits of traditional stun technology with a quantum leap in stopping power via new Electro-Muscular Disruption (EMD) technology. In police studies, the new Advanced Taser has a higher instant incapacitation rate than a 9mm hand gun. The Advanced Taser over-rides the central nervous system, providing more reliable takedown power. The advanced TASER has 15 foot range.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Like i said before a day i can ride is a good day regardless what happens during the day.

·
Registered
504 Posts
this what we should replace guns with

give everyone this

The new Advanced Taser M-18 series has almost 100% effectiveness rating. It combines the injury reducing benefits of traditional stun technology with a quantum leap in stopping power via new Electro-Muscular Disruption (EMD) technology. In police studies, the new Advanced Taser has a higher instant incapacitation rate than a 9mm hand gun. The Advanced Taser over-rides the central nervous system, providing more reliable takedown power. The advanced TASER has 15 foot range.
Getting close enough to your opponent for that to work MIGHT be a small problem.....

·
Registered
207 Posts
god, what a moron. seriously bro, thats crap. he pulls a gun on you for being too much of a puss to go around you when YOU flag him to?

props for following him. i would have done the same, but i would have chilled out with the cop to press charges. i can understand though, it would have sucked to ruin that day's ride because of some little gang-banger piece of sh*t.

you get +15 badass points

(keep track of those, its just a little invention of mine similar to 'props' or 'kudos,' except the number of badass points you have directly correlates with how big your junk is ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
keep politics out of this moron.

what makes you think he had the gun legally anyway. i dont understand what makes you people think that if guns are banned that criminals wont still have them.
Temper temper. What makes me think that is that in my 30 years on the planet I've never had a gun pointed at me nor seen one in public anywhere but on a cop's belt. I'm not anti-gun, I fired a few different handguns just a few weeks ago, but I am anti-gun-culture and you'll find most Australians are because we didn't grow up with people CCW'ing.

Justin.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you ban guns then only the bad guys will have them.
And the cops, who should be the ones to tackle bad guys, not Joe Citizen walking down the street like Dirty Harry with an itchy finger and a red-mist fantasy of taking down a bad guy. It's a benefit/harm ratio equation, and if you look at the harm guns are doing to the US compared to the good, I think the answer is pretty clear. Civilised societies don't have their citizens walking around with handguns stuffed down their pants.

I don't have the numbers in front of me. But in 2000 a report came out that showed that 83% of gun crimes we committed with an illegally owned or possessed firearm. Gun laws don't work!!!!
There's no need for a criminal to legally own a handgun in the US because they're so readily available. I'd like to see the stats on how many of the guns used in crimes were initially purchased legally, I bet that's a figure the NRA won't be waving around.

Banning guns DOES work, and leads to a safer and more civilised society.

Justin.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts