Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a new set of wheels and I plan on putting on Pirelli Diablo Strada tires. Now are they good? I wanted the Diablo Corsa II but they didn't have it. The other tire they(local motorcycle shop) had was Dunlop Qualifiers. Already got the dunlops on the current wheels.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Its impossible to say when you dont say what level you are riding at and what kind of riding you do.

I hear the Strada is a good road tire with plenty of durability.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its impossible to say when you dont say what level you are riding at and what kind of riding you do.

I hear the Strada is a good road tire with plenty of durability.
I like to ride on all the twisted roads on this island. I have more than 5 years of riding experience on bikes. 1 on a sport bike. I'm constantly tweaking it to suit my riding style. Also I ride whenever possible.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yep, most reviews by pros have stated that unless you are pushing the absolute limits of your bike on the street which is dumb in the first place you won't outride them, not to mention they will last forever when you are stuck on the super slab

·
Drama Queen Extraordinaire
778 Posts
So I got a new set of wheels and I plan on putting on Pirelli Diablo Strada tires. Now are they good? I wanted the Diablo Corsa II but they didn't have it. The other tire they(local motorcycle shop) had was Dunlop Qualifiers. Already got the dunlops on the current wheels.
get some Rosso's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts