Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you guys have any recommendations for a online used/salvage parts dealer? Either through ebay or any other website? I wanted to see if any of them can email when they receive a part in instead of having to search frequently online for inventory. I'm not sure if they offer that service but I figured I'd ask.

Yes, I know I can do a google search but how many threads go up on here about some site we never heard of burning someone for their money. So if I can find some who has some personal experience it would help.

Thanks

·
Registered
901 Posts
I have noticed alot of the Online Salvage Parts Dealers have a "Parts Request Form" on there websites... I used one before for a few random parts think it was www.Cycle-sector.com or somthing. Ill check my laptop I have a few saved under favorites.

No luck putting in request with local Salvage yards? I though Cali had a ton a Motorcycle Salvage yards,
75% parts I see on eBay.com are from Cali and Florida...

·
Registered
253 Posts
i used this site: motorcycleparts2u.com/all-honda/
They didn't have everything, but I did find a couple good deals. I never tried requesting specific parts from them, but they have an email listed u can contact them through.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have noticed alot of the Online Salvage Parts Dealers have a "Parts Request Form" on there websites... I used one before for a few random parts think it was www.Cycle-sector.com or somthing. Ill check my laptop I have a few saved under favorites.

No luck putting in request with local Salvage yards? I though Cali had a ton a Motorcycle Salvage yards,
75% parts I see on eBay.com are from Cali and Florida...
Ha, cyclesector is a vendor here for new parts. But yes there are a lot of yards here, but you have to sift through them. That is where the problem lies
what part r u looking for? post it up here and i'm sure someone will be able to help you out
Its a little project I'm working on, no details for now. haha
i used this site: motorcycleparts2u.com/all-honda/
They didn't have everything, but I did find a couple good deals. I never tried requesting specific parts from them, but they have an email listed u can contact them through.
I sent an email to them, we'll see where that goes
Dude safaricycle.com cool as dudes
Thanks man, that site looks promising. I sent a parts request to them

Thanks for all the help guys:shakehand

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I believe the guy that runs it, is ray...dude has an 07, 08, and an 09 cbr600rr's....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts