Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Funny you bring this up, a set of Goodridge SS lines showed up at my door today.:banger: I never really heard any bad things about them before. I have Galfer on my ZX-10R and when they shipped them they supplied the wrong banjo bolt, one email to them and the correct ones with copper washers and spares were at my door in short order so I know their customer service is great. It was a mistake but very painless so I give them good marks. I'll probably install the Goodridge's on this week. Nothing really to add but I'm just giddy I got them today and saw this post.:shakehand

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Funny you bring this up, a set of Goodridge SS lines showed up at my door today.:banger: I never really heard any bad things about them before. I have Galfer on my ZX-10R and when they shipped them they supplied the wrong banjo bolt, one email to them and the correct ones with copper washers and spares were at my door in short order so I know their customer service is great. It was a mistake but very painless so I give them good marks. I'll probably install the Goodridge's on this week. Nothing really to add but I'm just giddy I got them today and saw this post.:shakehand
are those the ones with the dual lines too? i ordered mine a few minutes ago lol...not bad! at least you got some good customer service...i was going to get galfer but i figured id run the goodridge...

I got Goodridge lines and Galfer 1375 pads to go with the wave rotors. I use one finger on the ASV shorties to stop. That's all you'll need.
wat kinda rotors you running...it will be my next purchase for sure..how much?

l got a great deal on galfers, but if that didn't work out i was going with the same set up as you. i haven't heard anything bad about them.
wat kind of deal did you get on the galfers?

· Registered
3,785 Posts
are those the ones with the dual lines too? i ordered mine a few minutes ago lol...not bad! at least you got some good customer service...i was going to get galfer but i figured id run the goodridge...

wat kinda rotors you running...it will be my next purchase for sure..how much?

wat kind of deal did you get on the galfers?
75 for both front lines. its a super bike set up.

· Registered
604 Posts
i had the goodrich lines with ebc hh pads on mine and they were ok but i thought the pads lacked feel. have changed to carbon lorraine pads and a radial master cylinder so hopefully that'll cure the 'feel' problem.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
75 for both front lines. its a super bike set up.
that is actually a really good deal haha...i think i just paid 130 for my lines

I have the Galfer wave rotors. Not the superbike just the regular ones. I purchased the front and rear in perfect condition for $300 on ebay.
those are the ones that I wanted too...ill be searching for some on ebay as well

Mine are just the regular stainless steel two separate lines, one going to each caliper.
still miles ahead of the stock ones imo lol

i had the goodrich lines with ebc hh pads on mine and they were ok but i thought the pads lacked feel. have changed to carbon lorraine pads and a radial master cylinder so hopefully that'll cure the 'feel' problem.
ooo well hopefully mine work good...those are some good pads from what ive heard...and pretty inexpensive at like 27 bucks....if i am thinking of the right ones

I'm running Galfer on the RR and Goodridge on my car. I have had any problems with either of them.
full galfer set up?

· Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,912 Posts
forget the wave rotors, all you need is a Brembo 19RCS master cylinder, SS lines, a good set of pads & racing brake fluid.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, I stole it from someone else. Makes me laugh every time I use it.
ahhah interestinggg....i might have to use that one lol

forget the wave rotors, all you need is a Brembo 19RCS master cylinder, SS lines, a good set of pads & racing brake fluid.
its funny you said that because i was just talked out of getting them the other day because they do nothing different than regular rotors...got it all except the brembo master cylinder haha...btw i mounted them on my bike and love it!

· Registered
342 Posts
That's what I'm doing, havent tried it out yet, will this weekend hopefully.
Brembo 19RCS
Goodridge SS 2 lines in the front and Goodridge SS in the rear
Motul Racing Brake Fluid
looking for a good brake pad, any recommended ???

· Registered
1,717 Posts
Brembo 19x18
Goodridge -2 lines
Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid
Vesrah RJL pads

This setup on my race bike works extremely well :D:D:D

· Registered
373 Posts
I am unimpressed with the regular Goodridge 2 line setup. feels like stock. I do have the Goodridge -2 lines on my race bike though, and those eliminate most of the sponginess at the lever. Brake pads will make the most difference. +1 for the Vesrah RJL's.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.