1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
156 Posts
very cool. I haven't tried my GoPro yet and was trading posts last night with a .net member that had video of a recent track day. He was using the plastic attachments with the sticky tape.

Where did you attach the suction cup to get that shot of the front wheel/forks working?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill take a pic for u tomorrow..ok

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here ya go bro......suction held up real good

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
nice man but I'd be paranoid as hell having a suction sup holding up the camera esp. over bumps etc.

whats the name of that audio track btw? I like that kind of music

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
helllllllllllllll ya ..i would madddddddd nervous..esp. over the bumps...i kept looking down every sec..lol...............but when i first put it on...i tested it by puunching it around and putting hand pressure on it...... it would move a single bit so i figuured it was good to go....

songs:::
1. dj dado - ' dreamscape '
2. guru josh project-infinty 2008
3. titanic rave - techno titanic dance remix - cut short cuz the 4th song started with that ripping effect..

4. dj splash - east clubbers - its a dream dj splash remix

all these songs were downloaded from ARES GALAXY

thanx for all the cool comments guys.......as soon as the weather clears up....im going to put the cam on my helmet and do a vid cruising down francis lewis blvd in quueens.....

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have noticed the vid is only 5 minutes long.....this is so wrong.. its 14 min. long.....something must have gone wrong when uploading it...... im gonna try agian till it comes out rigght...gimme a sec ..im looking into it

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
francis lewis? I live right off of that by blue bay diner!!

i love the empty half mile stretch on it though lol

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
francis lewis? I live right off of that by blue bay diner!!

i love the empty half mile stretch on it though lol

we should meet up man.... im always on franny lew..many chicks there..lol

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Very cool!!!

I was just at Cycle Gear yesterday and my roomate and I were both looking at the GoPro camera they had set up there. Looked to be crystal clear... I was impressed! Had some cool features too.... I'm definitely gonna go back and get one. My old Samsung MiniDV camera has seen better days, plus it never did real well on the bike anyways

·
BOTM 07/09
1,693 Posts
Very cool!!!

I was just at Cycle Gear yesterday and my roomate and I were both looking at the GoPro camera they had set up there. Looked to be crystal clear... I was impressed! Had some cool features too.... I'm definitely gonna go back and get one. My old Samsung MiniDV camera has seen better days, plus it never did real well on the bike anyways

Try Cycle Sector first, he's running a special on GoPro's.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
niceeeeeeeee video man...awesome view.........i tried mounting the cam like that but everytime i hit a bump on these shitty NY roads..the cam would pivot down..lol

'
how did u make it stay??

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sweet, I just got my Go pro hero on Monday, Took it out 1 day, it has been raining all week, I mounted mine to the rear swingarm facing backwards, Its pretty cool to see how I ride if I were looking backwards lol. Im going to take it out more and get some front shots.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Vinny,

Thanks for posting the pics of how/where you mounted the GoPro. It's a great video and I never would have had the courage to mount it where you did without seeing someone else do it. Very cool.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I'd be afraid of losing it on a right sweeper mounted like that...

·
Registered
343 Posts
i have been thinking about getting one of these for trackdays. the last one i was at i saw a few people with them mounted to the front of the tank. if you mount it there will you have enough room to tuck in or will your helmet be hitting it?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Vinny,

Thanks for posting the pics of how/where you mounted the GoPro. It's a great video and I never would have had the courage to mount it where you did without seeing someone else do it. Very cool.

no problem bro.. i did a vid of the cam on my helmet.....but it turned out i was pointing the cam tooo downwards....when this freakin NY weather gets better...i will try to post aanother video...lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts