Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got my gopro yesterday.
This is with the suction cup mount on the tank. It's a little wobbly at times. I will make up some mounts for the tank and other places around the bike. It did come with adhesive mounts but I don't want to trust them to hold the camera on and frankly I don't want the mounts stuck all over my bike.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good job on the vid. I've been dieing to buy one of those cams. How much did you pay and did you get the LCD screen and battery pack to go with it?
Thanks. My girlfriend got it from GoPro for $300 I think. It didn't come with the screen or battery pack. It came with 5 mounts and the waterproof housing.

It has no internal memory and it didn't come with an SD card so I couldn't use it right out of the box. :cursin:

·
Registered
39 Posts
after riding like that, i'd pull into a garage and hide too! haha

good riding and good video. i took my go pro out last night for the first time too. just did a helmet mount to see how it came out. not my bike so i had to take it easy. not worth posting that video.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Cute kitty. Lol.

It'll have some vibration due to the bike and the road surface. i found that the suction cup mount produces a bit more vibration/shaking depending on where you put it. Keep trying out different spots to mount it. Eventually you'll probably have to put a sticky 3M mount somewhere that you wont mind leaving there.

If you have the 03-06RR the suction cup works pretty well on the front cowl above the headlight facing front.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.