Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got lad off this winter not that big of a surprise. i work outside and am looking for something new. Its not fun looking for a new job at this time.and living in Chicago is a little to cold to ride. The point of this is to see what all of you people do for a living. i have all the time in the world,but doing things to the inside of the house gets old.Wish i could ride my bike but its 30 and the snow is coming.Cant stop banging my head off the wall.

:drunk::gun1::banghead:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congrats on the new job! :banger: Currently on CONUS active duty orders right now but my civilian job was a pilot for a small regional carrier.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
i am a utilities contract coordinator for a traffic control compnay. yeah i lost my job at the begining of dec. because they shut down the branch i was the manager of. but luckly i called the competitor the sameday i found out that i was losing my job and i started the next day. they aslo closed down our office in chicago. o and it started to snow down here is st.louis the flakes are huge. it will be in chicago real soon.

·
Registered
188 Posts
yeah i know how you feel i got laid off too man but sitting a home hoping to get my bike back out soon...yeah its not easy trying to find a job these days with the economy but i started off as a cnc machinist trying to work my way into cnc programming.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I see

I know why I don't have a job I can't spell. Also I work with a lighting company. It's fun we work for some big name people at there houses I mean estates. But lack of work for the last year. I do go back in the spring somtime last year spring was June.that's the end of spring. But going to look for something new.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Hey if you're looking for a job find a Primerica office and call. They are always hiring. I started last year part time and got all my licenses (life, home+auto, series 7 securities, etc.) on the company's dime. Good part time income, and if I wanted to make it full time I could.

But as far as what I actually do, law enforcement, and in the Guard, but that's just one weekend a month...and unfortunately it's this weekend :(

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I'm sorry I dont want to offend another member but I would sooner flip burgers than work at Primerica. Just do a google search of the company and you'll see what I'm talking about.
I work for an insurance wholesaler. Think of it like Costco but for insurance. The work is relatively boring but its stable and pays the bills.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
full time student, market and management double major

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
i am a utilities contract coordinator for a traffic control compnay. yeah i lost my job at the begining of dec. because they shut down the branch i was the manager of. but luckly i called the competitor the sameday i found out that i was losing my job and i started the next day. they aslo closed down our office in chicago. o and it started to snow down here is st.louis the flakes are huge. it will be in chicago real soon.

Your signature makes me think of SNOT.... LOL

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Oh and to the OP ... Crane operator here..... Ever think of the construction field?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts