Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Damn i luv that bike. Orange rims look sick. But anways, i would first start with taking off the ugly turn signal license plate thing in the back and get a fender eliminator. Then some exhaust, either slip on or full system, depends on ur wallet. Frame sliders to keep that beautiful thing safe. Thats just a few to get started. But, a few more i would def get some maybe orange ss front and rear brake lines. PC III or V. Flushmount turn signals. Brake and clutch levers (ASV, Pazzo, JPR). I mean there is so much to do to a bike. In all honesty u dont even have to do really anything and that bike will still be so sick, and turn heads.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Powdercoat the Swingarm, Rearsets, & Pegs black.

Anyway, nice ride Bro. Congrats!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Sweet bike, congratulations. Ride safe.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Powdercoat the Swingarm, Rearsets, & Pegs black.

Anyway, nice ride Bro. Congrats!
:+1:

Then cap the motor mounts, it's cheap and incredibly easy.

First thing I would do though is protect the investment.. Frame sliders, alarm(s) and full coverage(not sure if you already have it or not, just saying).

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sick color combo. Fender eliminator and flush mounts ASAP. Cheap and easy

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
i love that bike! only thing id do is a tripage adj tag bracket

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
MOAR PICS powder coat everything black. If I were you though I would send me those fairings cause they would look way better on my baby.

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
Agreed^^^ I want them to

·
4,993 Posts

·
4,993 Posts
maybe we can contact motofan , they can make a replica !!!!!!!!!!!
Well they need to bring it on its not like it just came out yesterday. There's 2a things I would have to change though. The front fender and tail fairing don't belong on the bike, they look out of place.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts