Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Dude I miss my 50 so bad, I bought a stock one just like that, threw on some scooter tires. Sent the motor out to FirepowerMinis and had a 88cc Big Bore race head put on, bored out to take a 54mm piston from a 117 kit, manual trans with a 4th gear, 1 down 3 up. That thing scooted! Put on a FMF big bore pipe, Red Baron Frame swinger and shock kit, s&m bars with a billet throttle. So much money for a toy, sure was a freaking blast though!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, i traded my gopro for her. She has had a ruff life but starts first kick and idles great.

Getting that tube in that tire was a bitch! busted the first tire =(

She shifts kind of hard, going to most likely change out the chain and sprockets in a little. Going for a front rear brake and if I really want the wrench time I am going to go with a 4 speed clutch kit.

Going to beat on this bike and let the CBR get babied a bit more :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
They naturally shift pretty hard, especially first to second. I would honestly avoid doing the manual clutch unless you buy the takegawa kit, they are a huge pain in the arse. If not just buy a better centrifugal clutch if this ones starts to poop out. If you want alot of fun put the 88 race head on, it'll wheelie for days!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
SQUIIIDDDDD hahah! So sick bro, have to admit I'm a little jealous. How much did you score that for?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Nice! Love my fiddy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts