Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new toy yesterday. The big ones mine, the middle one my wife claims and the tiny one is my sons.

I added a bigger bar kit for adlut sized people and a spring that supports more weight so I can ride it. It's awesome. Alot of fun.

·
Registered
448 Posts
nice collectoin i wanna get on of the powerwheels for my niece ....how much were they??

·
Registered
223 Posts
nice collection of toys like the little dirt bike bet its loads of fun :lol2:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Neat toys :thumbup: The little dirt bike would be a blast if you had the right places to ride it. You could buy a set of slicks for it and play with the pocket bikes in the parking lots :D Fun, fun.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
we will be there on tuesday... hopefully you have insurance for it when we "try" to do wheelies on that... LOL..coz u know TRAVIS will break it...

·
Registered
34 Posts
niiiiice. but i must warn you in advance, it doesn't stop at the bigbar kit on that 50. next comes stiffer springs up front and new rear shock, a new exhaust, uni pod filter, then cromoly footpegs, then a skid plate.....then another $1000 worth of stuff. have fun with it. i bought a 50 for my wife too, but it turns out i ride more than her :mrgreen:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nice, I want a new CRF 50 in the worst way. But I know if I buy it,, then it will just be another toy to drive me broke. You can easily end up with 10k in one modded for an adult. :shock: They even have adult classes to race them in now.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah my wife is looking at mods every night. We got the stiff rear spring. It's awesome. Were looking at other mods but kind of going at it slow. I haven't even had it a week yet. Marvin when r u coming over? Travis is on his way over right now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts