Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 9 Posts

· Registered
361 Posts
You have nothing to lose, fight the ticket by mail (Trial by Declaration). Once you receive the amount send the amount + Plead not Guilty and request a trial by declaration. Be sure to certify it at USPS.

Oh ya... since you are in canada you won't have any points


1 - 1 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.