Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving the rec center today at colorado state u, and i pull out of the parking lot and immediately get pulled over by a motorcycle cop. I got a little nervous at first, but after getting pulled over 11 times in 3 months on my bike im starting to get used to it. So the cop goes through the normal routine, turns out he pulled me over for lack of eye protection because i had the shield on my helmet halfway up!!! Friggin 25 dollar fine, I couldnt believe it. The amount of harrasment I receive in this town for riding a sportbike is getting to the point that its unenjoyable. F*ck the police. Takin my beer money.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Did you have sunglasses on?!? If yes then you have a good chance of getting out of the ticket. But one documented incident doesn't make a lawsuit. If you can remember the other 10 and write them down, then you've got something. How many of those 11 times were you convicted or paid fines?

I mean, this is pretty obvious to everybody that his bieng a d#@k and just [email protected]$king with you. But why? Does he know you and your driving record? The cop is only able to inforce what's on the books. We all know that. So you have to figure out why is he f#$king with you? Is it the fact that you ride a bike? Or is it what you may be doing on the bike? 11 times in 3 months is pretty far out there man. Be honest. What have you been doing to get pulled over 11 times? :headscratch:

Tim

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5 times for my license plate not being readable from 200 ft. once for no license plate lamp. Once for too many running lights on the front of the bike?!?!? Once because my friend i was riding with did a wheelie. Twice for presumption of intoxication (whatever that means), and today for the visor thing.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
If your lid is open, your must wear DOT approved glasses. Eye protection is the law in almost every state. I have been informed by cops in passing, but I hae never recieved a ticket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts