Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I was sitting in my Apt which Is 20 ft from my Apt I hear a noise look out bike Is gone.. I run out fron door in socks and see truck driving off with my bike I run like a mad man. LEAP like superman into back of truck grap swingarm and hold on for dear life., They PUNCH it and bike and me fly out.. I wind up with IMO 5k + worth of damage and have to go to hospital, My from knees down took an NASTY injury...
OMG I should have SHOT 1st,, But I am happy to say bike Is still here.. I will take pics In morning.. I just got home from Hospital and I am on crutches and Pain Killers

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know.. Something right out of the movies with leaping into back of truck while going.. I was trying to make it to the front.. I was going to CHOKE THAT FCKER.. But he saw me leap into back of truck and floored It with me and bike flying out.. My Legs are in SOO much pain, I need to get MRI done on them and 96 % of the fairing Is SHOT. I think It might get totaled cause the swingarm had a dent In it.. What ya think ? Ya cant replace the swingaem and be cost affective.. Bike was mo old 6 k
I look out window and cry.. I am waiting for tow company to come and get. Then i have to wait ALL day to get est. done on it.. So I figure I either get a new bike Or this one back to Showroom quality

Holy ****!

·
Registered
937 Posts
Sorry about your bike man. Whatever you decide to you should get a garage.

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Screw that In the house this time and a GPS tracking device
Thanks though

Sorry about your bike man. Whatever you decide to you should get a garage.

·
Sweeper Warrior
1,442 Posts
HOLY $HIT STEPHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

bro, did you get a tag #? :evil1: i hope so :evil1:

that is so crazy man, sorry to hear you got hurt. did you hurt your hand(s)? your typing doesn't seem normal (for you that is). if they want to total it and are going to give you a worth while check, DO IT! that way when the 08's hit you can have 1, or buy an 07 for under 8K OTD. start swapping all your goodies over. if i lived in Az. i'd come help you with the bike, and the driver & passanger of the truck :evil1:. T.K.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I hope they catch the dirtbags that did this to you.

Good luck.

·
Simmonds steak Do not leave the kitchen without it
14,811 Posts
this is why im getting a garage when i move down there. Glad to hear your bike didnt go to them thou. I hope those fuqers get shot.. beat down... then dragged behind their own truck on cruise control.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
That is terrible man take care of your health first man
bikes can always be replaced

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Getting your bike stolen would suck, so does the damage. But seriously dude, what about your own body? You can't shop for parts for it. It sounds like it could have been a lot worse, thank goodness that bike didn't land on you as it fell out of the truck. I love my bike and all, but I might have just gotten a license plate off the truck and let the cops do the rest. That's why we have insurance.

Hard to tell in the heat of the moment though. Just glad you didn't get hurt worse than you did.

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Dude, holy wtf...you rokk.............If you ddin't already have a custom title, i'de def say you needed one for this...man thats awesome haha, hate to hear ya got hurt, and the bike got hurt, but at least your both still alive......

·
Registered
187 Posts
Wow bro. I'm sorry for the pain you are in man. I hope ya heal up fast and dont need anysurgery. I would agree with most of the fellas here and say go for the total and get a left over 07 for a good price.

Heal up quick man...

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks all.. I cought a LOT of SHIZT from family saying.. You pay all that Ins and you are 38 where Is your head at.. I said Mom relax, Next time I will shoot them. I said be happy that I got the bike, She said be happy you didnt get shot.. See I was SOOO PUMPED running full speed in scoks to catch those 2 that I thought of nothing but getting to the driver and CHOCKING HIS AZZ. Insted I got my bike and IMO about 5 k worth of damage. I just took pics and need to upload them.. It wasa plate that was blacked out on a late 70's to late 80's yellowis brown truck ford I think.. THEY STOLE MY COVER.. FUKERS.. Well now when I get new one or fixed to showroom It will go in the Apt.. I sold my Gun last Mo. I am buying another this weekend....
I appreciate ALL the comments. Thanks Guys.. I am just still TRIPPING that It looked like something If you were watching It happen In the Movies.. Really Trippy.. :beer:

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Agreed... 07 will be cheap as hell.. If totaled I am thinking of the sliver white.. Fcked thng here Is I JUST ordered Blk rear sets and Mich P/P 2ct and Xenonrider HIDs all coming in the mail... Wow what a kicker..
Wait I will show the pics
Gosh I get sad and wanna cry when I look at it and as well get ANGRY and say there SO LUCKY I did not get my hands on one.. Oh boy I would have caught a case for sure :thrasher:

Wow bro. I'm sorry for the pain you are in man. I hope ya heal up fast and dont need anysurgery. I would agree with most of the fellas here and say go for the total and get a left over 07 for a good price.

Heal up quick man...

N

·
0 Posts
Dude, you're in AZ. The wild wild west. Shoot first, ask questions later. LOL

I'm kidding. Glad you're okay.

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 81 Posts