Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was drinkin at the dubliner in phoenix arizona lastnight. When i went to leave i look down at my bike and some effin bastard had keyed my bike.:evil3: Now i would say it was just some random person but this a**hole decided to cross out the honda wing on both sides. Now there was GSXR 600 next to me and the bouncer rides a R1 so i dunno....i got a ride home and needless to say left the bike in the bar...(thanks to the owner). They are checking the videos today and gonna let me know if they can find anything.. if you guys hear anything let me know please.. i aint out for revenge i just think that this moron should pay for my damages. its not too noticeable its just the principle of the fact anyway im rambling now thanks guys :beer: cheers

·
Registered
122 Posts
F* ya, go after that fvcker. If you can get the camera evidence, you can probably file charges for vandalism and damage to private property and have him pay for any damages he caused. Good luck.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Im sure the bouncer wants to keep is job also, being its a bar wit hunnies and all, what better way to get some tail when ur a bouncer with a bike. Man i wisj i was a bouncer!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I had somthing similar happen to my bike here in OK, went into Eskimo Joes for lunch and came out there was an almost 4" long mark in the tail section. It was very noticable and deep too. Thankfully my bike is black and a sharpie covered it up until i get a new tailsection

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
went to the bar to check the tapes on tuesday but you cant see anyone keying my bike...you can see some people walking around it but there are to many people around the bikes to see who would have done it. So im out of luck there..but on the good news...my girl works with a guy who used to fix scratches in cars and trucks and sh*t like that so i am gonna take it to him tomorrow to see what he can do..if i get lucky it will just cost me the price of new stickers. So we will see...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah but i know the owner so he lets me keep my bike inside the bar after it closes and i get a ride home in a taxi or with someone...trust me i dont drink and ride

·
Registered
131 Posts
yeah but i know the owner so he lets me keep my bike inside the bar after it closes and i get a ride home in a taxi or with someone...trust me i dont drink and ride

Yeah whats with some of you. No one has ever taken their bike to a bar and had a (1) beer? He never said he was looking to get waisted and then ride home. WTF? Dude gets his shite Effed up and you put it on him that if he weren't some kinda heathen for drinking this would never have happened.

Like its never happened in a grocery store parking lot.

"Sorry bout your bike dude...But your an ass for buying food for your self man u deserve to get your stuff messed with. Next time leave the bike at home and never ever ride it cause if it gets scratched it's is all your fault. Just keep it in the garage and shine it on sunny days."

"If Woody had gone straight to the Police, this would never have happened."

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks rtr and its my only way of gettin around...i wanted a bike so bad i traded in my 03 maxima that was pimped out to get this bike...so trust me i take care of her and if thats the only way to the bar to meet some ladies than thats the only way.....cheers bro....:beer:

·
Registered
385 Posts
That sucks man.. My ex keyed my car once and I was super pissed.
If it's not in the video, maybe it got keyed before you got to the bar and you didn't notice them after? Try to remember

1 - 20 of 20 Posts