Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... Well not anything like what im used to riding but cant wait to get it rolling and take it out!

guy i picked it up from said he parked it a year ago and this year would not start i got it running once i got it home!!!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i want one of those!!!!! they're automatic right??? and some come with a cup holder
yeah this one has a/c and heat risers for you feet and a radio and c/b and cruise control hand grip warmers those are aftermarket though but you can get them with arm rest and cup holders hell this one comes with a cig lighter but no ash tray whats up with that?

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've always thought that when I get older it would be fun to take trips on a Honda Goldwing. The new ones look comfy and have all those cool features you see in cars!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ha i got it for that reason im getting old and wanna take a long trip on a bike and this will be perfect i got it running tonight its awesome did a wicked burnout which was scary as hell ...... i had a vid its horrible quality but this thing revs fast as hell

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah he was a friend of the family said it scared him last time he was out he did not want it anymore! ill roll already planning a 1k mile trip in a month lol ill prolly ride it to moto gp in indy thats a descent test ride for her!

·
Registered
500 Posts
NICE! SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE, JUST TO SIT ON, I bet it feels like a lazyboy. I love crusiers, but I'm gonna save the full dresser till my back gives out and I cant ride the sport bikes anymore.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Does the seat recline on that model. Nice find.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts