Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, after debating between a 2006 civic Si and a 600RR, i chose the one with the less rubber touching the ground. So far i love it!!!! Gas is 10 times better than any car and thats a big plus, not to mention the feeling. I think i did the right choice atleast in the fun factor part.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I don't know about choosing a bike over a car for your main form of transportation, but anyway, this site is full of useful information and helpful and friendly people, so welcome to the club!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Soundave. I know it was bit irresponsible taking a bike over a car, but ill have to deal now ^_^

·
Registered
475 Posts
Is this your first bike? My bike is my main form of transportation, and I love it. I don't even want a car. I live in Florida, so no snow obviously... And since i've had it there's barely been any rain, so i've been pretty lucky. Definitely a lot of fun. Enjoy the site, its the best! Ride safe.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Emjoy, and be safe!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RL600 said:
Is this your first bike? My bike is my main form of transportation, and I love it. I don't even want a car. I live in Florida, so no snow obviously... And since i've had it there's barely been any rain, so i've been pretty lucky. Definitely a lot of fun. Enjoy the site, its the best! Ride safe.
Its my first OWN bike, i used to ride my mom's rebel for a while. I still have a van if its raining for those type of days, (family beater car as we call it) but besides that i have the RR

PS: im in FL too. Weston

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Congrats man and welcome to the best RR site.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This thing is so addicting! *goes back out to ride around for a few*

1 - 9 of 9 Posts