Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Proud PAPA
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my brand new 600RR Sunday. Here she is. in all her glory with 10 miles on it.

Ive got a little over 400 miles on it already and I'm in love with it. Its an amazing bike. Over the past 2 years I've riding my friends bikes countless time dreaming of getting my own, and this bike just blows theirs out of the water.

I can't wait till i hit 600 miles.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Just picked up my brand new 600RR Sunday. Here she is. in all her glory with 10 miles on it.

Ive got a little over 400 miles on it already and I'm in love with it. Its an amazing bike. Over the past 2 years I've riding my friends bikes countless time dreaming of getting my own, and this bike just blows theirs out of the water.

I can't wait till i hit 600 miles.
Why 600 miles what is so special about that?

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Yea man you should be riding her now the way you will for the rest of her life!

CONGRATS!

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Niiiiccceee.

I like how now... after anyone with the 03-06 who went out and PC'd there case covers and PC'd their swingarms... it comes stock lol. bastards!

·
Proud PAPA
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah i don't see why they put the silver mid fairings on the 07's looks off, I want to switch them out.

I still open her up i just don't fully ride out hard yet.

·
Registered
38 Posts
congrats!!!!!!!

400 miles. Dam I'm so jealous, I just finished removing the last of the left over snow from in front of the garage. I've only been able to get 170 tics on her so far.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
AWesome bike. I am still contemplating between this and the 07 gsxr1k in orange/black. huh

I saw that gixxer today , wow I am notone for those but man that made me turn my head and stare , sweet looking bike

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice bike Andrew! I really love the red. Ah hell, I love everyone of the 07 RRs. They are all winners in my eyes!

I saw that gixxer today , wow I am notone for those but man that made me turn my head and stare , sweet looking bike
Yeah, its a drop dead beautiful color combo. For me, if I make a move, its between the blk/orange gixxer 1K or the new 600RR.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Dirty, congrats dude. I hope the weather warms up soon enough to go out and ENJOY a ride.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts