Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well fellas those of you who knew my situation awhile back...

http://600rr.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5544&highlight=url

Just wanted to let you know that I picked up my CBR 1000RR last week and she's a pretty beast. It is by far the most fun bike I have ever ridden. I know this is 600rr.net but I just wanted to share the news. Thanks to all of you for your support in the past.[/url]

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
glad to see you're still riding man! Hope everything is going alright for you and family.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx easy. Sorry about the link...fixed now. I have some pics but I don't know how to post them right now.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Yes, I remember now. I had just joined these boards at that time. I hope you and your family are well.
As for pics, put some in your photo album, then click on them to enlarge, get the full web address, then use the reply button on the lower right of this page. Click the img button once, type the full web address, then click the img button again. Rinse and repeat for more pics.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the red/blk. It definately looks better in person then in any of the pics I've seen. Working on the pics fellas. Most likely won't have them posted until about 7 or 8 pacific time. Unless someone has an easier way for me to do it. comcast is a pain in the butt to upload pics to.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pics.

OK, here's some pics. Enjoy, I know I do :bounce:

If anyone wants a different pic of the bike let me know and I'll try and get one for you.[/img]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts