Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
I would like a different picture please. One taken with said bike in MY garage. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
177 Posts
The bike looks great but that dang lower fairing just bugs me. What is the purpose of the single color. Either way, congrats. It always a great feeling to have the latest and GREATEST on the block.

Enjoy it.

P.S. I am thrilled you are still riding. There are two kinds of riders out there: the one timers and the long lifers. Glad you chose the latter.

The preservation and proliferation of our passion is left to those willing to dedicate themselves.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thx Lrjet55, I've been riding along time and it is definately a part of me. And yes the lower kind of bugs me too. It looks better in person then in pics. I have even thought about having it painted to match the rest of the bike.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Beautiful bike, looks like nice riding weather too. Now you have to start working on the full road test for us. :D I`ll be expecting it on my desk(top) by the close of bidness tomorrow.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
mtc, I've put just over 200 miles on it already and tomarrow hopefully I'll put a hundred more. Let me know what you'd like to know and I'll do my best to get an answer for you.

·
Registered
257 Posts
i dunno why honda made the 1000rr look exactly like the 600rr....from farther away...you can't tell the diference...still nice bike tho.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Beautiful bike! Its was even more beautiful seeing it on the track at the AMA's at Cal. Speedway!

·
Registered
392 Posts
She's puuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttyyyy ;)

21 - 35 of 35 Posts