Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
FOR SALE: 2005 Honda CRF50 dirtbike with a BBR 88cc big bore kit. This bike has been completely modified with over $3500 invested. BBR handle bars, risers, forks, 88cc big bore kit, skid plate, swing arm, and foot pegs. AVS unbreakable brake lever, heavy duty rear shock, Yoshi exhaust, Metal Mulisha plastice (includes stock plastice) and much more. The only thing stock on this bike is the wheels, frame, and bottom end of engine. This bike is fast. Low hours, well maintained. Must see to appreciate. Does need fork seals replaced, cheap fix.

Priced right at $1200.00 OBO. Will consider trades of equal value. Location: Senoia, Ga.
Call John @ (678) 522-4652

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Dam that's a good price. I wish you were closer I'd take that from you in a second. I've been wanting a 50 but it's so expensive to get them to where yours is. Great deal.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dam that's a good price. I wish you were closer I'd take that from you in a second. I've been wanting a 50 but it's so expensive to get them to where yours is. Great deal.
Yeah, I am not looking to get rich off of it, I just need some cash to redo my hydraulic set up on the 65.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts