Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally after looking and saving for about a year I picked up my first sportbike- an 08 graffiti. Amazing bike and It was definitely a steal, mint condition, only 800 miles, $7500 bucks. Only thing one it right now are some frame sliders. Have only gotten the chance to ride it for about 20 miles as I wait to register it tomorrow or wednesday, will take some time gettin use to the stance but I love the bike.

First mod will definitely be a scorpio system, lots of bikes gettin stolen in the area, then some HID's and an akra slip.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course man already have some icon textile pants, icon akra jacket, airframe helmet & icon gloves.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Just saw a grafitti today....I love the flat black. 600cc are a lot of bike; make sure you respect it. Man, I can't wait to pick up my '07 tomorrow.

·
Registered
220 Posts
congrats man, very nice first bike!! IMO, very first mod on any 07+ should be the 03-06 tail light mod, but your other mods sound good too. also props for getting some gear

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
congrats, my 08 was my first bike too...

·
Premium Member - BOTM 02/2010
1,540 Posts
looks nice. get some boots. dont smoke weed. :pimp:

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Get some boots dude, and keep the rubber side down!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
yes...be safe and don't drop it...borrow your friends gixxer and drop it instead :)

later

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
NIce man .... enjoy! be safe!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
congrats man, very nice first bike!! IMO, very first mod on any 07+ should be the 03-06 tail light mod, but your other mods sound good too. also props for getting some gear
Yeah forgot about a good FE that'll definitely come after the scorpio, as well as some flushmounts.

looks nice. get some boots. dont smoke weed. :pimp:
haha yeah im lookin for a good set of lo-pro boots any suggestions?

yes...be safe and don't drop it...borrow your friends gixxer and drop it instead :)

later
Exactly haha, there are enough of those around here in the KC area, of course all wearing t's and shorts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Of course man already have some icon textile pants, icon akra jacket, airframe helmet & icon gloves.
are you sponsored by them or get a good deal since you bought exculsively icon?? lol every piece you have is icon hehe

sweet bike, if i didnt love my 03 so much i would have gotten the graffiti

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
are you sponsored by them or get a good deal since you bought exculsively icon?? lol every piece you have is icon hehe

sweet bike, if i didnt love my 03 so much i would have gotten the graffiti
Haha nope no deals it was expensive as **** hah, just a fan of all the icon gear, almost got an 07 white untill I found tha graffiti for such a good deal.

And to shuwa29...

Ramstein germany? Nice is that wher tha band is from? hah

·
Registered
309 Posts
I guess we could say "don't get hurt when you crash" but then again that sounds way too negative lol. So I will just say learning how to crash takes time. There is always a safer way to fall or jump off, think on it. Great bike, it's going to turn alot of heads, ride safe.

·
Registered
233 Posts
lo-pro boots? get full boots dude or dont ride at all Is my saying haha
From a non-track perspective, do you still think the full boot is a requirement? I wear a mid-boot (higher than hightops) and think it provides good ankle protection.

The high full-boot seems a bit much to me.

I'm truthfully asking your opinion, not looking for grief.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts