Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a joke that whole test in Jersey is. Everyone at the DMV laughs at it to. The guy giving me the test was a total prick. Sort of didnt believe I was who I said I was...Just because when I signed something I asked him the date and he found that "strange". Well sorry **** I knew my test was Monday at 1pm...I dont care to remember Monday, July 12th 1pm. He also looked over my signatures like 10x over. Even had me sign some piece of blank paper just to see the signature again. ****!.
Yeah I took it on a scooter too..Me and 5 other people. One guy out of all of us that were lined up took it on a bike. He got a few pts off but passed. Glad I took it on the scooter. I hate DMV and didnt feel like risking failing only to have to go back to that shitstain of a so called operation that they call motor vehicles.
Funny I even got to take it. It was raining pretty hard. One guy takes the test, next guy from our group goes up, didnt have the right credentials so he had to run into dmv. Next guy asks me if I wanted to go first..So I went. Right after it starts really pouring and they all come back to the front of the DMV and I they had to wait to take the test until is at least slowed down raining.
Been on my permit for 4 months. Now my insurance gets 1700 cheaper...

·
Registered
812 Posts
Good luck. Ride on over to the MSF.

Jersey DMV is a pain like most other places. Now your license is like your state Id card or your passport so they check everything.

The driving test for motorcycles was always a joke. 1/2 of the riders at my high school took their test on my yamaha 350. Some just met me there and never rode the bike prior to the test.

C

·
0 Posts
Congrats. I took it on a scooter in Jersey too. Glad I didnt run into a prick like that guy. At least you got the license.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool

Thanks guys...Now I'm legal to ride alone. Not that I didnt take the ride up the Palisades Parkway to meet up with friends by myself for those four months that I had my permit.
I really cant believe that test though...what a joke.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts