Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
i dont think i qualify, its been a while since i finished the msf course, and i think the coupon is only valid for a certain amount of time after you complete the course, i dont remember what that time period is though

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To get the coupon you need to sign up as a member of the "Honda Riders Club of America" at www.hrca.honda.com They'll send you a welcome package with coupon's in it. It also came with a membership card with free roadside assistance. I can't remember if anyone can sign up for it or not. Mine is a 1 year free membership. I can't remember if that was offered because I bought my bike brand new or not.

The MSF coupon says you have 60 days from the date you complete the course, you also need to send in a copy of the MSF card and the receipt of payment for the course.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Gotta love PA, its free here!

·
Registered
375 Posts
When I first bought my bike I did not sign up for anything and they send me my membership car and the coups in the mail after 2weeks or less so I sign at www.hrca.honda.com.

·
Registered
787 Posts
valid 60 days after completion, thats 2 months, you guys got an RR within 2 months after completing the MSF course ??!!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
teg said:
valid 60 days after completion, thats 2 months, you guys got an RR within 2 months after completing the MSF course ??!!
I had my RR two months before I took the course. It's a shame they didn't have slots for the advanced course because I was looking to take that too.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
psusmacko said:
Gotta love PA, its free here!
I hear ya there. Where you at, State College?

Jason

PS: Send me a PM to link up for some riding.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
teg said:
I had my RR for 4 months before I took the course. I used to tool around on dirt bikes, 250 Honda rebels, 250 ninjas and a 900 ninjas back in the day. I took the course mainly for the 15% discount on insurance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts