Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my new '05 from Southern Honda *UPDATE*

I just picked up my new '05 600rr from southern honda powersports this weekend, and man is it great. Besides the fact that the bike is absolutely phenominal, Southern Honda treated me great as well. I went in on fri afternoon and was helped right away even with other people there. As I walked into the building, I saw my 05 sitting outside the front door all ready top go with my name on it.

I know some people say they have had not so good experiences with these guys, but this makes 2 bikes i've picked up from them, and I was treated like a king both times. I even got loaded down with a ton of T-shirts too. So with this experience AND the new bike, safe to say I had one hell of a weekend.

Just got done breaking her in WFO as we like to do down here, and now the race prep begins. I'll get some photos as I go and post em up.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
umm, specifics bob, we're a little slow down here and I don't quite follow.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah, got it now, and yes, the pics shall come soon, I'll start a whole evolution of the bike from street to race. And as for the 'specifics bob' part, I need to start putting "" around quotes lol

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW I noticed you got a ZO6, I love that car. Course, I chose the prettier electron blue.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, pics finally here. It shows the bike earlier today in its stock form, and I am showing the start of its trasformation from street to race.

new tail going on

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Haha Rhino. Yeah, cept mine has the skins, I'm just fitting them, will likely have it finished tonight, then I have to start putting the graphics on to make the sponsors happy. I'll get some pics of it all back together soon. I don't have many of the real good racing parts yet, i'm just getting it together so I can start feeling out some of the settings this weekend at homestead.

If anyone is coming down there, i'll likely be running w/o a muffler for the some fun.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
whats wrong with stripping her as soon as ya get her home? Oh wait, we're talking about bikes aren't we? Nm........

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok folks, here's my latest installment of my '05 history. Finally have it prepped and ready for graphic work. The pics kinda suck but ahem...boy that red paint looks mighty nice..

V

·
0 Posts
Looks like ****. ;) Nice bike drew. I am going to make you an offer you cant refuse on your dirtbike...

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I agree with Duc996 AKA my dad lol, please do

1 - 18 of 18 Posts