Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so you have the red and black, but your name says graffiti?

I know. I was going to get the graffiti, but over the last couple months the red one started growing on me. Everytime I went to the dealer I'd sit on both bikes and I just couldn't decide. The decision maker was the price and the red clearcoat. It will be easier to maintain since it has a clearcoat. I can wax it or buff out any minor scratches.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Congrats man if u want to change your screen name just pm me

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you get the bike at OTD in Inglehood? In the picture it looks like the outside of the shop?
Sure did. It was a pretty good experience. One problem was half way home, my seat started moving. I pulled over and OTD didn't install the seat with the screws. The seat came right off! I had to ride back and have them fix it. Other than that, everything seems ok.

·
Registered
57 Posts
congrats on getting the most impressive 600 out there! sliders first, than all i can say is tripage f/e!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey bro, how much did you get your bike for??? IFDMMA :icon_lol:
It was 9599.00 OTD. That was the cheapest anywhere in Socal. I found a couple places that said they could match it, but they were far. Plus, they quoted me over the phone, so they could have been blowing smoke up my ass to get me to come in. Otd has the best prices that I could find.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts