Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my tickets to the Superbike race this weekend at Road Atlanta. I feel lucky to have the track only 30 minutes north. Never been to one before and I am pretty psyched on what to expect.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I'll be there. It will be my first time to go to any event like this too. Im stoked. Road Atlanta is only about 20 minutes south of me so I guess I am pretty lucky too.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'll be there all weekend (Friday morning till Sunday evening). Camping over looking 10B. Look for a big fifth wheel camper with Fiona's on the front. Stop by and say hello.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I got my tickets yesterday for Saturday. I can't wait.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Warning! When you guys that are going for your first time get done with this weekend you'll want to go back the next year and the next and the next, plus you'll have a desire to ride over and check out the Great Barber Motorsports Park in Leeds, Alabama! Dang! I should get paid for FREE advertisement!

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'll be there as well, Sunday to be exact. Can't trailer the bike down this time. Flying home to visit the family instead of driving and trailering the bike with me. This will be my 3rd year going to Road Atlanta. Don't miss out. Turns 10a/10b will be the place to be. See ya there!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
lbc20 said:
What he said, 1 trip to Road A and your hooked!!
Excellent! I've almost run out of things to waste my money on! :)

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
O, Kay......who had the blue RR with the black lowers just like mine. All weekend I was like "Yeah, no bikes like mine" and then......Today as I was leaving BAMMThere it was at the Vendors section.

Great weekend, I will be camping out next year and will be watching the race at the turn 5 corner on the hill.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I have to say there were a ridiculous amount of tools just there trying to be seen. Like seriously, no one cares if you are revving your Hayabusa when professionals are running triple digits down onto the start finish line right below you. I had a lot of fun though. Good fun.

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
Fooldog01 said:
I have to say there were a ridiculous amount of tools just there trying to be seen. Like seriously, no one cares if you are revving your Hayabusa when professionals are running triple digits down onto the start finish line right below you. I had a lot of fun though. Good fun.
Yeah at the Suzuki bridge they were killing the revving.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts