Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She's a Kawasaki 2000 EX250F14 with only 3800+ miles.

She's a beaut, mang!!! I'm the 3rd owner but the 1st & 2nd owner rarely rode the bike. The 2nd owner only tackled on 800+ miles within 6 months. He just didn't have the time to ride, and wasn't really into riding.

The bike is very nimble and in almost excellent condition--couldn't believe my eyes! Stock tires has more than enough tread and bike pulls and feels awesome! This bike was babied big time!

The owner got 90 mpg, and thought his calculations must have been off because average is 60-70 mpg. Five times he came to the same number--90 mpg. Of course, there are a lot of variables as to why and one of them being his weight advantage (he weighs only 115 lbs). I weigh 165 lbs so I'm sure I'll get less miles. Even so, as long as I get 70 mpg I'll be happy. And that's the sole reason I bought this bike--commute 40 miles, one way, to work.

Anyhow, here are a couple pics:

Just came back from a thorough test ride, and I'm sorry but I'm in love man. This bike is soooo comfortable. Turning on this thing cannot be any easier! I love the side view mirrors--it's slightly convexed, and shaped rectangle covering more areas. <---Beautiful!!!

The one seater is soooo comfortable. Someone had mentioned to me how she kept sliding back but not me. I sit so far back the passenger seat feels like a back rest on my back.

1st gear is weak, but 2nd gear pulls hard...3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th lacks power but this bike wasn't meant for speeding. In fact, I prefer the low HP because it restricts me from wanting to speed. I'm lovin' it mang!!!

My RR is strictly a canyon cruiser and tracker only!

Now I truly know why they recommend a 250cc bike as a starter. I feel like I'm in love with riding all over again!!!

Absolutely awesome!!!

·
Team Green recrueting machine
614 Posts
YES!! another member here with a kawasaki!

·
Registered
461 Posts
niiiiiiiiiiiceee ohh i miss my ninjette :(

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Dr Style
congrats man that ninja is a sweet bike to play with

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
Oh man! I just made the comment that I won't date a guy that had a Kawi. Soot! Now I have to cross you off my list of potential mates. Damn it! lol j/k! ;)

She's a beauty!

·
Registered
327 Posts
NotHizRR said:
Oh man! I just made the comment that I won't date a guy that had a Kawi. Soot! Now I have to cross you off my list of potential mates. Damn it! lol j/k! ;)

She's a beauty!
hahaha nice!

Bike looks great!

·
Registered
601 Posts
hope you dont commute to work on the highway...when I had mine I couldnt stand riding on the highway because its so light the drafts coming off the 18 wheelers will seriously blow you around. That, and it sounded like it was going to blow up when I was cruising at 7k

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JSS829 said:
hope you dont commute to work on the highway...when I had mine I couldnt stand riding on the highway because its so light the drafts coming off the 18 wheelers will seriously blow you around. That, and it sounded like it was going to blow up when I was cruising at 7k
You must have gotten a lemon! LOL!!!

I've just crusied at 7K and it sounded beautiful!!! Wind draft is easy to adjust to--lean.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Time to track that bitch. ;P

Sweet man, wish I could have found a cherry like that when I started.

·
Registered
115 Posts
The stock tires on that bike are the worst tires ever put on a motorcycle, do yourself a favor and get some Battlax's and they will make that ninjette wayyyyy better!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts