Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well like the title says...i parked my bike in front of my friends apartment literally for like 2 min caus i ran in to take a piss...and i come back and theres pruple nail polish all along the right side of my bike...there were a couple kids outside when i parked it..but didnt think anything of it caus they always see my bike here..i even took a couple of them for rides around the complex..now this...man i wana throw one of those kids through a wall...whats the best way to remove nailpolish ya think??? nail polish remover?

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Nail polish remover will take off your paint ( ACETONE) is not
good for painted surfaces

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i said fuk it and used nailpolish remover..it was only on my right side and i got a tiny bit of rash on that side anyways..and i couldnt stand seeing pruple on my bie so i jus used it...took most of it off pretty good...didnt really ruin the paint, from what i can see at least. man i hate people....although it did leave a little residue on my seat..but i can live with that...still angers me though..

·
Registered
629 Posts
try the kids face...might not work, but will prolly make ya feel better

·
Registered
629 Posts
Unless it wasn't that kid that did it.
as long as he thinks it was, itd still feel better...and relax man it was only a joke

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha..seriously..i wanted to grab the first kid i saw and powerbomb him..then climb up the balcony and "off the top rope" his a$$...and they left the bottle of purple nailpolish like 10 ft from my bike too...

p.s. thanks for moving the thread...

·
Registered
147 Posts
They make non-acetone nailpolish remover now I think.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
They make non-acetone nailpolish remover now I think.
That's not something you should know. LOL Who's nails have you been painting?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Yea man, go back and throw up the shocka yo! That will teach em!
Besides what were you doing painting your nails on your bike? Just wait till you get home next time. Its not a good idea to be doing your face and nails at red lights!:icon_supe :icon_supe :icon_supe :icon_supe

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea man, go back and throw up the shocka yo! That will teach em!
Besides what were you doing painting your nails on your bike? Just wait till you get home next time. Its not a good idea to be doing your face and nails at red lights!:icon_supe :icon_supe :icon_supe :icon_supe
you're absolutly correct...thats why i WASNT doin that...lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts