Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought some new plastics for my 04 600rr, well now my fuel pump won't prime. There are a few things that may have caused this problem, one is that my battery died so I hooked it up to a car charger that plugs into the wall, the other thing is I power washed the bike when I had all my old plastics off. Could I have fried my relays? Cuz now when i turn the bike ignition on and flip the kill switch, I not feeling a click in the relay, in fact none of the 3 are clicking now. Any advice would be much appreciated

·
Registered
21 Posts
You may want to also check the kill switch. They get corroded sometimes and won't make contact. Just open it up and clean the contacts with an emery cloth or light sand paper.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello folks, I have a 01 CBR 600 f4i, I purchased another tank with a fuel siphon get together and I snared everything back the way it was....and my fuel siphon despite everything won't engage...but the bicycle attempts to begin. I have all the lights on the scramble going ahead for instance: the FI light,The pointer close to the FI light just as the nonpartisan Drove light.... I have done whatever it takes not to bounce the siphon because of I don't have the foggiest idea how and I have the dread of wrecking something. For caution the past proprietor totally Jimmy fixed everything so awful that my tail lights weren't joined appropriately sufficiently stripped, to fold it over and electrical taped around. SMH I don't have the foggiest idea where the TIP sensor, or the grasp, kickstand, or off button wires are. So in the event that somebody needs to help me by pointing me the correct way I'd value it extraordinarily.
192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts