Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I left my buddys house from hanging out and headed home. Well on my way home, I got pulled over by Florida Highway Patrol. This is had to got to the most ridiculous traffic stop..i think.

So i took a side street on my way home..just cruising, abiding the law. I came up to a stop sign which intersects HWY 98, FHP cruises on by, he goes down the road about a good mile, then all of a sudden I hear tires screeching and he's coming back my way (I'm still at the stop sign, kickstand down, bike still running, and i make a quick phone call), I thought for sure he caught somebody speeding but nope, he turns down the road I'm sitting at, whips in right behind me maybe 6 feet from my back tire, AND BAM LIGHTS COME ON, spotlight on. He exits his patrol car come towards me, I turn the bike off, helmet and gloves comes off.

Leo- "Let me see your license"

Me- "Yes sir, mind me asking what your pulling me over for?"

Leo- " You were sittin at the stop sign for too long , and now that I'm here, your license plate is hidden. What kind of bike is this?"

Me- "Harley sir" --Just kidding about that.

Me-"Honda sir, oh I can see the license plate fine, what's wrong with it there?

Leo-"Well you need to mount it where Honda had it originall, I should write you an 85.00 dollar ticket and looks like you've been doing burn outs too? Doing a lilttle bit of careless driving eh? Oh and that little light on the front of your bike, the blue light, yeah I should write you a ticket for that as well. What else is wrong with this bike?"

Me- "Yes sir, I'll be sure to fix it"

Leo-"You be sure to do that, and don't let me catch you doing anything stupid around here"

(Group of local riders ride by and start revving their bikes and honking and ****) haha one guy threw a middle finger.

The cop handed me back my license, didn't even run it or anything. He jumped in his patrol vehicle and sped off towards the group of motorcycles. He ended up pulling some guy over.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I too got pulled over today. According to the police my "helmet isn't securley fastened". I had the strap pulled through the double d rings once and snapped in place. After that he gave me a warning, talked about my bike and said "keep on riding". At least my guy wasn't a total ass-tronaut.

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
sorry to hear yet another harassment incident from the po-po's... at least the other numbnuts antagonized him and he headed after them

·
Registered
293 Posts
dang well at least you didnt get a ticket or anything....

while i was reading i just thought of super troopers in the beginning when the cop flys by and comes back

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
I wouldn't believe this story if I wasn't on the receiving end of similar behavior. What kind of demons do they have running around in their head sometimes?

Leo-"Well you need to mount it where Honda had it originall, I should write you an 85.00 dollar ticket and looks like you've been doing burn outs too? Doing a lilttle bit of careless driving eh? Oh and that little light on the front of your bike, the blue light, yeah I should write you a ticket for that as well. What else is wrong with this bike?"

Did he also accuse you of eating babies and being a communist? What a jerkoff.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
should be on the side of the road if your gonna be on the phone.. not at a stop light

wasn't at a stop light, i was actually inside a parking lot right by a stop sign to be exact

And hahah thanks guys, this was a stupid stop. Don't even think it was a legal stop in the first place!

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
So i took a side street on my way home..just cruising, abiding the law. I came up to a stop sign which intersects HWY 98, FHP cruises on by, he goes down the road about a good mile, then all of a sudden I hear tires screeching and he's coming back my way (I'm still at the stop sign, kickstand down, bike still running, and i make a quick phone call), I thought for sure he caught somebody speeding but nope, he turns down the road I'm sitting at, whips in right behind me maybe 6 feet from my back tire, AND BAM LIGHTS COME ON, spotlight on. He exits his patrol car come towards
stop sign stop light. your original post still puts u on the street
you just wanted to make the cop look like an ass than anything else

·
Registered
134 Posts
I got pulled over today too, didn't ask for license and told me not to take off my gear as I wouldn't be there long.

He said my license play wasn't visible from the side, but when he got behind me he could see it. So he said "It's fine, you don't have to worry about anything I just thought you didn't have one for a second." "Maybe try and bend the bracket a little but it looks okay to me."

Whew, was I scared $hitless. I left my wallet in my other backpack AND I'm on deferred.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
the dude who threw the finger goin by might have been the last guy this cop pulled over for "dumb shyt" some cops deserve it! :fock:

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
How old was the cop? Did he have the smell of "DAMN I WISH I OWNED A CBR" if so you should of pulled out your silver stake and done with him! lol j/k my brother is cop and is in no where near an ass like this guy

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cop was in his early 30's. Its odd because...i was pulled over by this guy about 6 months ago in my truck for speeding, no license plate lights, expired tag, no proof of registration and tint! I was let go on all warnings...imagine that. He's of the dark complexation as well..not that im prejudice or anything..

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the dude who threw the finger goin by might have been the last guy this cop pulled over for "dumb shyt" some cops deserve it! :fock:

he did it for me! hahah

But yeah before i left, i got on my knees and looked at my tag again, played with it..and looked back at the cop and shook my head..then he left hahah.

My tag is mounted to my battery tray haha

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Your story is complete and utter ********.

You fail at lying, miserably.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts