Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I'M SCREWD!!!

So I go to the airport Thursday evening to catch my flight SWA to Indy and pick up a friend to head out to Georgia - DELAYED!!! Funny how my baggage did make it on the flight though.

I arrive in Indy on Friday and I'm already late for my NWA flight to GA. They tell me the next flight is also DELAYED and since they've bumped people off I wouldn't be able to leave until Saturday.

So here it is, Saturday and guess what??? I've been bumped again and they tell me that if I want to book another flight they're going to charge an additional $500 to what I already paid.

I'M SCREWED !

So I'm here in Indy until Wednesday which is when I return to Vegas. It's a good thing I've friends here to spend the weekend with, but a major bummer not attending the RA nor meeting any of you that where goint to be there, nor being able to make my commitments with sponsors nor vendors.
OMG!!! And not even going to make the BBQ!!! I just realized that my tastebuds are going to be missing out on the eats and meeting everyone....:dontknow: :sad3: :bs: :icon_hang AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

I'm so disgusted, I'm going to the gym, gotta get rid of some of this anger and frustration.

Yes, I'm venting. Thanks for your time.
Sara

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,875 Posts
SWA = Southwest Airlines. that totally blows girl, hope ya at least have some fun in Indy this weekend!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Why would you have to pay an additonal $500? Its SWA fault that you were late, I would file a complaint or talk to someone on there. Is it Northwest thats making you pay it?

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
yeah.....that really sucks. Sorry to hear.

E

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Two words = DIRECT FLIGHT

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Independance Air works awsome with their passengers. I missed a flight this sunday bc we thought it was monday and they credited my account with the previous 225 bucks and only made me pay 40 more instead of making me buy a whole new ticket. Props to them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts