Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those aren't O-Z, I couldn't get them. They are from a company called carrozzeria. My friend ownsa competition werkes and he was trying to get me a set of oz, but couldn't and he found these instead. I almost got the marchesini, but I didn't really like them. The bike is red and black. I just found out that he sent the wrong wheel spacers, but I will post pics of the bike soon.

V

·
0 Posts
Ohhh... nice set up. Im guessing you got a good deal then if your buddy owns comp werks? Those rotors are sweet. Cant wait to see them on the bike.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It wasn't that bad, I sold my other wheels for $600 and I had some credit there. I am still waiting for my black gilles rearsets. The last set lockhart sold to someone else, after we special ordered them. so now who knows when I will get them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
900 isn't that bad at all, considering even at wholesale warehouses that stock rr wheels are anywhere from 350-400 a piece. from a dealer they are like 5-600.
i would definately pay 900 for those.

nice color choice!

Bernie

·
Registered
704 Posts
rashmaster said:
It wasn't that bad, I sold my other wheels for $600 and I had some credit there.
On Ebay? Nice, in that case, i woulda done the same. I thought that you just tossed the stockers in the closet. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts