Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of searching for and buying a new bike. I am also moving and will not have a garage so am considering purchasing LoJack.

1. If i do not have insurance on my bike can i still have LoJack?

2. How expensive is it, and is it worth it?

3. And from experience how is LoJacks over all service?

:fiddy:

·
Registered
19 Posts
from personal experience with lo jack service, find another route. ur much better off with full coverage insurance. i had lo jack on my bike and they never recovered it. its been more than 30 days and they still have not done anything that they promised. they had told me that i would receive 5000 if they did not find the bike within 30 days. it has been 38 days now and they still givin me the runaround. take my advice, find a good company that has full coverage insurance. its the better way to go

·
Registered
154 Posts
hey brother I second that! me and tram have had this conversation already.
SAVE THE 1800 that they are going to charge you and go get the new Scorpio i900 alarm. It is amazing my buddy has it and it works Great.
buy yourself the alarm and a chain and bolt that bee-otch down!!
If you cant afford full coverage at least get liability.

I had a bad expierance with lojack as well and its been 45 days look at the thread i posted under Bike Recovered! PICS! and see what happened to my bike.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I am in the process of searching for and buying a new bike. I am also moving and will not have a garage so am considering purchasing LoJack.

1. If i do not have insurance on my bike can i still have LoJack?

2. How expensive is it, and is it worth it?

3. And from experience how is LoJacks over all service?

:fiddy:
also

1. if you dont have insurance you are only entitled to the lo jack finding your bike. IF they find it.

2. I was charged 1800 for it at the stealership. IMO totally not worth the money or the hassle. Save that money and spend 499 to get the Scorpio Alarm.

3. Tram can second this lojack expierance was HORRIBLE. Only gave us the runaround and could care less that our bikes were stolen.
Good Luck Man.

·
Registered
19 Posts
exactly what 3inINK said. they tricked me into believin they actually cared about catchin the criminals who stole my bike, but they couldve cared less. the day it was stolen, i called the police first and then lo jack. the moment i told the person at lo jack wat had happend, she asked me in her bored cubicle tone did u contact the police? i told them yea and she said thats all we can do now. no explanation, nothin. all while i was devastated, panicked and confused. save yourself the money and invest in somethin else. either full coverage or a very good lock and cover

1 - 6 of 6 Posts