Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2011 cbr250r for commuting! Was originally looking at the Kawi 250, glad I went with the cbr instead

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
Brilliant baby sister very hot indeed congrats on that sweet addition

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks moe! i can't tell you how many people have stopped me to ask about it, way more than on the 600

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
thanks moe! i can't tell you how many people have stopped me to ask about it, way more than on the 600
I fell in love first time i saw it if i end moving closer to Jennings hopefully summer 2012 i will be getting one for the track as i might end up giving up
street riding and sticking with track days

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just got one for my wife and the shifter fell off while I was riding it (in a neighborhood thankfully). I took it to Honda of Houston and they took the shifter apart and found out that one of the parts was not machined properly (not cool). There is no way they would have found it during a pre-sale inspection.

Also, the service advisor told me another 250 the dealership sold died twice while the customer was on his way home. Batteries were replaced twice...turns out there was an electrical issue they were made aware of. He and I may be the start of two recalls, but hopefully these incidents were isolated. Just wanted to give a heads up.

Our CBR was transported via a Nissan. Does that make us less cool? :dontknow: :cruising:

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
im going to refrain from viewing this thread again if my wife is home. she has been bugging me to get her a new CBR250 ever since she seen the first one canada had at a motorcycle show. the canada honda rep is a pretty cool guy.

im not buying the first model year of anything. give the manufacturer a year to sort out some issues and buy a 2012 next year.

·
Registered
24 Posts
you lose points because of the nissan, but gain them back in my book with the LSU and Saints logo on the back of the window..
Amen brother. I live in Houston now and seldom catch Saints and LSU. It's nothing but Texans and the Big 12...no SEC except the national game. FWIW, we have 2 Hondas in the stable--an '09 CBR1k for me and her '11 CBR250, so it's not just one :)

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 49 Posts