Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright.. so it was time to pack up the jeep and ship it away..
FAR AWAY! haha..

i picked up a 2005 350Z 35th Anniversary Edition Yesterday afternoon!

This thing puts ALMOST the same smile on my face as the bike does, i love
every Inch of this car!

But anyways, Here are some pictures! :thumbup:

Hope you like it!.

·
Registered
147 Posts
you should have got a Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo,There faster stock and look sleeker and cheaper but each to its own.. but anyways Congrats

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
you should have got a Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo,There faster stock and look sleeker and cheaper but each to its own.. but anyways Congrats
Any old enough that all the suspension bushings will be creaking and moaning. There will be tons of random creaks and noise in the interior and IMO they look pretty dated. Owning a 10+ year old car brings up a list of problems.

Grats on the 350!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Not to mention you can fit your hands around the 3.5 liter whereas the old TT you could drop a bolt and it wouldn't even have enough room to fall between the cracks

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any old enough that all the suspension bushings will be creaking and moaning. There will be tons of random creaks and noise in the interior and IMO they look pretty dated. Owning a 10+ year old car brings up a list of problems.

Grats on the 350!
Exactly.. i wanted a Reliable NEW car haha.. not a street car to break
down...

this is my Daily everyday car.. 300HP is enough to keep me happy :thumbup:

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I love the car!!! One question though, now you have 2 2 seater vehicles. What happens if you make more than 1 friend :crackup:

Just asking cuz that's what keeps me from a 2 seater car, that and I have a 6 piece drum kit that won't fit either

·
Registered
147 Posts
I Have a almost 600Rwhp Z and as far i am conerned the interior is in very good shape and the exterior is MINT and as far as engine problems ..there will be your common Boost Leaks but other then that nothing

Grats on the 350!

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Screw that if i was going to get an old twin turbo it would be a supra
hell yeah, thats a sexy old beatch. just looked at a red one the other day. it looked great on the outside, but the interior was trashed. i wanted it bad to. but couldnt get over the inside. it was a single turbo, it was a greddy t88 with a stillen intercoooler and a greddy BOvalve, aem cams. greddy full exhaust. oh well.

OP, good job on the car. yellow is bright. lol.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Nice! my friend has that car and its sick.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
I Have a almost 600Rwhp Z and as far i am conerned the interior is in very good shape and the exterior is MINT and as far as engine problems ..there will be your common Boost Leaks but other then that nothing

but aging z's are expensive as hell to repair

i had a tt z, ecu went bad, when i was told 1500 dollars for a new one (not installed) i got rid of the car.

not to mention the cost of fuel pumps, injectors, and every thing else, no thanks...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks a lot guys, Glad you like it... i know i LOVE it haha...

As for the Yellow, That's the main color the 35th anniversary came in.. it was actually
Extra money back in 05 if you wanted the yellow.. i have the original window sticker..
$38K Later! haha

Plus, it looks Amazing in person.. yellow with some flake in it.. Awesome.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
You gotta tint those front windows though...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts