Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was going down this four lane road with no cars insight so i flipped on my brights. About a mile later i see this couple talking a walk so i quickly turned my brights off, when i got to them this lady was in the road flipping me off, so i gave here the kind gesture back and kept going. :evil3: Mad me so mad for some reason but oh well thanks for listening to me rant.

·
Registered
221 Posts
It's not like you were trying to purposefully blind them. And then you even turned them off when you noticed them. Anyone sensible would have noticed that. Some people think that everything revolves around them and because you may have accidentally blinded them for a second, you therefore deserve the finger.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
**** im always on my brights...theyre lucky they were seen...if not that woulda been another coyote split in half...ride safe brah..

·
Registered
570 Posts
Always on my brights too. My theory is would they rather have me on low beam and hit them or something than just have them momentarily binded. If they were in a car they wouldn't think twice about flipping on their brights. Why shouldn't we?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I was in the car with my lady the other night and she hit a dip in the road and it scuffed the front plastic spoiler, no big deal. As she did it though, this couple on the side of the road looked over and laughed at her for her mistake. I gave them the finger and left it up for a while. The finger is such a universal symbol of F-off...everyone understands what it means.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts