Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I am Back In Biznez
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I finally got time and went up to the mountain riding. At first I thought it wasn't going to be fun since there was a lot of tourists and sight seers who like to drive slow. But as I got higher up they thinned out and a few even pulled over for me. the overall experience was fun, and at times scary. If you lowslide off the edge your falling over a 1000+ ft. thats what my only fear was up there. what was nice was you could go as fast as you wanted, because there is no cops up their, couldn't catch you any way. There was like 5-6 90 mph+ corners that i nearly shat my self on. The only mistake I made was I entered a blind corner too fast, a 25 mph corner going 60+ and ended up in the opposite lane. It was a 20 mile ride to the top, stopped let my bike cool down and got some water for myself. when i stopped at the top my bike hit 233 f from running at 10k+ the whole way up. I looked like a tard w/ my leathers on in 90 degree temp, but all those naked harley guys can suck a fat one. Can't wait to get back up there:rocker:

·
Registered
82 Posts
glad you had a good time. id suggest slowing it down on a road your traveling for the first time. drifting into the opposite lane is what gets people killed, and it wont be anyones fault but your own. but im done preaching, nice job on wearing your gear and having a good time. got any pictures? and what roads were you on?

·
I am Back In Biznez
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been on this road several times, but in a cage. I knew the general lay out. I was on 14. sorry no pics., next time though.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Be safe out there..................glad you had fun and made it back okay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts