Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, with things coming and going, it looks like I'm going to have to sell the bike. I've had a great year and a half with it, lots of great experiences. But as times change, we need to move on. Not to mention I'm getting a Spec Miata :) Anyways, I want to know what you guys think I should list it at, I’ve seen everything from 5k-7k for a bike similar to mine. For some info on the bike: 2004 red/black in color, It was dropped at 15mph 8 months ago, only damage is mild cosmetic to the fairing. The good, it only has 2,300 miles, it has an Arata Ti slip on, Puig double bubble, Moriwaki frame sliders, CA integrated tail light, and short stalk front signals. What is a good starting price? This is NOT a for sale ad, or else it would be in the for sale, I am just trying to find a good price to sell my bike at.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
6500-6800 obo, I think 7k is a little high.. I paid 6300 for a minty red/black 1300miles with a slip on and HIDs... hope that helps... Im thinking youll probably get right around 6500 for it.. but who knows.....

·
Registered
659 Posts
wynngripRR said:
6500-6800 obo, I think 7k is a little high.. I paid 6300 for a minty red/black 1300miles with a slip on and HIDs... hope that helps... Im thinking youll probably get right around 6500 for it.. but who knows.....
cali prices run higher.

7k would be about right, you need room to come down anyway.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
any 2004+up 600cc bike under $5000 with a clean title is a good deal.
With your mods and miles....I think around $6500 should be the lowest you go.

My friend sold his SALVAGED 2003 R6 with no front fairings and other misc broken stuff he didn't fix for $5400. So you should be able to find someone to pay your price. Just be patient about it.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
49 States bikes don't have all the smog crap and breather valves that the Cali models do.

Run Kelly Blue Book on your bike for your zip code, that should give you a working number to run with. Run trade-in and retail for your bike, and come up with a price somewhat in the middle. Always start a little higher than you expected, it gives you good bargaining power. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts