Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The season opener is only six weeks away for the CMRA. Have you got your bike ready for the season yet? I spent the weekend testing and tuning and have both bike ready to race. What to do til season starts?? Both are '03's, Woody returns as a superbike this year, full Ti exhaust, velocity stacks, and a slipper clutch. "Domino" is this year's superstock entry in Telefonica trim. Let's see whay your racing this year.............

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
holy crap i love that woody bike!!!!!!!!!!
heres my hunk o' junk and I only have 2 weeks to get her ready to go

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
fastbuck, amazing looking bikes. but shouldnt the rim tape on the blue bike be like neon or blue? very nice indeed. you could easily win BOTM for 2months straight IMO.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the wheels all switched up after testing. Telefonica bike has neon yellow rim stripe and Woody gets red ones. Will try to get into BOM with the right wheels on the bikes. Airforce, looks like you're almost there................

·
Registered
590 Posts
don't worry about buck, he's a 3rd year sandbagger...just playing man, just trying to kill time 'til Feb. 19
btw...i'm pretty much ready for season, I would really love to get in 2 good days of practice out at the hill. I've been talking with Mr. Bib Hirsch and trying to decide about getting a Michelin contract. Not sure yet.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Great looking bikes Fastbuck. I say go for BOTM.

I just rcvd my new glass this week. Should get it fitted this weekend and to paint next week. This will be my first year racing, so nothing special being done to the bike. I'll be corner working at Oak Hill, so maybe I'll get to meet some of ya'll, Woody should be easy to spot!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Woody looks sick!!!!!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Dont have pics just yet.. and its not 100% ready yet either.. waiting on forks to come back from RPS and new tires but heres what I got:

Hotbodies Racing Fairings
Arata Full TI - PC3 w/ Dan Kyle map
Vortex 15/45 sprockets on RK Oring chain
Vortex rearsets and clipons
Moriwaki Race sliders
Currently have a pair of Dunlop 208GP/As that are track/practice
Getting new set of Michelin Power Race Mediums soon

Gotta flush coolant too, its still farking cold here in KS..

Ill post my crappy rattlecan paint pictures when the bike is done

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
nice lookin bike how do you like the bridgestones?
I'm using them this year for the first time

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Do I have it READY??!!! Hell, I already had my first trackday for 2006 (Laguna Seca), with another one coming up next week (Infineon)! :)

Fresh from the painter, still need to put my race numbers, sponsor decals, and other vinyl stuff on it.

Corkscrew (T8/8A).

T3.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts