Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
browsin around and found this... gotta be another fake right? This isnt too far from me, I should see if he'd let me check it out, lol.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Motorcycles___2006-HONDA-CBR1000RR-MOTORCYCLE-BIKE_W0QQitemZ250294997099QQddnZMotorcyclesQQddiZ2283QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250294997099&_trkparms=39%3A1|65%3A2|240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

·
Registered
267 Posts
pretty sure its a scam, seen ad exactly the same selling an Evo on autotrader

·
Registered
66 Posts
Its def a fake...eBay has been having these a lot. I know this for a fact because my old eBay account was used for one of these exact things. It was an R1 in mint condition, low miles for the same price. Its a scam so dont go anywhere near it

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya, about 4 or 5 years ago I was lookin to get a blackbird and the guy wanted $2800. he said it was in virginia, then he said just pay by paypal cuz and he'd ship it free cuz it's actually in switzerland, LOL... Needless to say, I took it off my "watch" list

·
Registered
66 Posts
Haha yeah those guys are hilarious. When my friend was looking for a Celica same kinda thing happened. Guy said he would ship the car to him from London for free to test it out and if he didnt like it he would return the money and have the car sent back for free hahaha...i honestly dont know how ppl fall for this kinda of thing

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright, I just emailed "disneymom" for the heck of it and asked to go look at it before I placed any bids. HAHAH! I dont expect a response, and if I get one it will probably say, "actually this bike is in pakistan and is being stored by bin Laden in the mountains"

·
Registered
650 Posts
I'm in IL too... hrmmm.

What if this were some sort of divorce-revenge sale? I've seen crazier sh*t happen. But since hawk and I are in IL I'm sure one of us will find out one way or another.

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in IL too... hrmmm.

What if this were some sort of divorce-revenge sale? I've seen crazier sh*t happen. But since hawk and I are in IL I'm sure one of us will find out one way or another.
ya you never know, remember that lady in like tn that sold her husbands ferrari for $7 buy-it-now on ebay while her husband was off with his mistress in Mexico? thats was f*ckin hilarious!

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SUSPICIONS CONFIRMED:

I just got a response from the seller, here's what he said:

"Dear hawk600rr,

Not sure why this came to my email. I have nothing listed at this time. They must have put the wrong addy for their email...

- disneymania-2007"

I emailed him and told him to contact ebay immediately because his account has been jacked. Oh well, it was worth a shot!

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's the second response from the account holder:

"Dear hawk600rr,

thank you! I just emailed ebay also, but I'm so upset this can happen.

- disneymania-2007"

Just call me Mr. Deeds!

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Here's the second response from the account holder:

"Dear hawk600rr,

thank you! I just emailed ebay also, but I'm so upset this can happen.

- disneymania-2007"

Just call me Mr. Deeds!
well is it taken off ebay? if not. shes or he is still scamming someone.. just looking for a buyer thats out of state and cant come look at it

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 24 Posts